Saturday, January 12, 2013

Concerts at Plaza Figali

After almost half regretting buying my second ticket to Panama for reasons that were good at the time and really stupid a few months down the road, the second time around in Panama (travelling alone this time) was the most amazing experience I've ever had. I probably slept 15 hours the whole time I was there, I couldn't waste a second of it.  What were the odds that my favorite, Cultura Profetica was performing in Panama City the exact same weekend that I arrived.  So ofcourse I went,  Cultura Profetica performed at the Plaza Figali (which is on the Causeway strip- Islas Calzadas de Amador) along with shows by El Rookie (super popular Panamanian reggaeton artist), Raices y Cultura, and some other band that kinda sucked.  Its only normal to hitchhike a ride back to Casco when the shows done and all the taxis are full, while bumping into a bunch of people you already know from Panama City at the show.





No comments:

Post a Comment