Saturday, October 16, 2010

New York, New York



It's funny how I go to Cuba and everyone has the song, "Empire State of Mind - Jay Z & Alicia Keys" track on their mobile phones! Some of them don't even speak a word in English and they're singing "In Neeeeewwww Yorkkkkk...." hahaha love those Cubanos.  That song is way over played and is just plain annoying now.  I think I'm in need of a girls trip to drive over there soon, there's plenty to be seen.

Here are a few pictures from when I went about a month and a half ago...

This was cute, they had a Smooch campaign on for the weekend.

What kinda bar....LOL I had to take a pic, this was in Queens

This is when the movie just came out! FYI the book is better
I love Diane Von Furstenberg -Woman with Ambition
At the store I work at we have a board in the back room where we have to pick a picture of someone from a magazine and put it up with our name.  According to someone I work with I much resemble Diane Von Furstenberg (I will take a picture of this tomorrow and post it). It's all good though DVF is whats up, woman with ambition haha ( I hope you are reading this Danielle)

2 comments:

  1. im down for the new york!! :) AND CUBA!

    haahha wtf@the bar?? sketchyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I know
    Yes I'm ready to go anywhere, but here!

    ReplyDelete