Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pearls & Stones

Here's some of the bracelets I made today...


Left: Turquoise Stone, Right: Peridot Jasper & African Turquoise

The blue stones are Sodalite and the black stones
are Black Obsid
Yellow beads: Peridot Jasper & Blue: Turquoise Stones
Pendant: Hamsa- In most traditions it represents blessings, 
strength, power & wards off the evil eye 


 I have many more and can use different coloured stones with different beads or pendants.  Patty which are your fav? I can start sending these bracelets to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil :)

4 comments:

  1. Abby you're so cute! I loved all of them, you work is beautiful, if I was there I would buy them all, but if I have to choose one I loved the one with the keychains and the heart, it's the third picture! Thank you so much!Love ya! Congrats to your blog! It's amazing! Xoxo Patty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABBY..i love all the bracelets u did an amazing job i m soo proud of you :) YOUR BLOG is amazing i m loving this

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you make these? i want to buy them!!! they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, love you guys!
    Val: I just make them! I buy the stones and put it together xoxo

    ReplyDelete